Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Fun Banner

I made a banner for our living room wall to represent our Summer Fun Weeks. I used my awesome Slice Elite {which I LOVE because it cuts both fabric and paper} to cut out most of the shapes from scrapbooking paper and I sewed each of the banner pennants onto ric rack, using a contrasting thread. I used mounting putty to adhere the banner onto the wall so it will be removable at the end of the Summer. My son is very visual so I think this will help him to get the whole idea of our Summer Fun themes. For a detailed list of what we'll be doing each week, click here.
If you would like to know which Slice memory card I used for each shape, leave your email address in the comments and I'll reply with my list.
HookingupwithHoHmonogram

Fantabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. please oh please let me know how I can help with any of the weeks. if it's a post card or a "prize from auntie em" you know I'm more than happy to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Em - You are the BEST! You know he loves anything from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from people dropping by my blog!